Coconut oil is undoubtedly health gold! Incredibly soothing and the perfect lubricant for the brain. It has been shown that the distribution of the various fatty acids are unique to coconut and is not stored in the body as fat but instead converted to energy in the cells. Coconut oil is also anti-inflammatory.
Why is there a difference between cold-pressed coconut oil (coconut oil) and coconut with silver covers that you buy in the refrigerated counter in the supermarket? Well, process oils to heat and pressure changes the fatty acids, and when they do not fit into the body’s biochemistry. Cold Pressed Coconut fat / oil contains a lot of saturated fatty acids and therefore keeps the oil well even in warmer climes. You can have it in room temperature, because the fatty acids do not react with oxygen in the air. Coconut fat is also ideal for frying because it can withstand high heat. Coconut oil and gee (pure ghee) takes at least ironing when you heat it up.
Coconut oil can be used to satisfy sugar cravings and have so many other uses. We on the editorial board began discussing how we used coconut oil and what we seen others use it and the list was long.
Find Organic Coconut Oil Here
How can you use coconut oil? Here are our top 50 tips:
1. Baking and cooking and as a substitute to butter.
2. Body Lotion
3. Remove eye makeup with
4. To reduce the color of age spots on the skin.
5. To shore up your hypothyroidism
6. Making of mayonnaise
8. Coconut oil contains high levels of lauric acid that helps increase metabolism
9. Night Cream to the face.
10. Instead of Lypsyl / lip balm.
11. Hair mask
12. Against athlete’s foot and chapped feet
13. Lactating women chapped nipples feel better with coconut oil.
14. Relieves psoriasis and eczema.
15. There is some evidence that regular consumption of coconut oil can prevent or reverse Alzheimer’s
16. There is some evidence that coconut oil helps digestion and can even kill intestinal parasites or yeast.
17. Mix a tablespoon with a tablespoon of chia seeds for an all-day energy boost (NOTE: Do not take this at night!)
18. Can help improve the levels of insulin
19. Mix a tablespoon of hot tea to help speed recovery from colds or flu
20. As a replacement for vegetable oils in all recipes
21. Better for high temperature cooking than olive oil or vegetable oil
22. May reduce the appearance of varicose veins.
23. Can help to accelerate the healing of sunburn
24. As a natural lubricant that does not disturb vaginal flora.
25. At shaving
26. The anti-inflammatory properties may help reduce arthritis
27. Can reduce the itching of mosquito bites
28. Can help to get rid of acne when used regularly
29. Mixed with salt to remove dry skin on the feet.
30. Can help speed weight loss when consumed daily
31. Can help improve sleep when taken daily.
32. Can be used to accelerate the healing of fungal infections both inside and outside.
33. A tablespoon melted into a cup of hot tea can help relieve sore throat
34. In order to soothe the itch of chickenpox.
35. It has been found that coconut oil could increase the absorption of calcium and magnesium
36. Natural deodorant
37. As safe cooking oil when frying.
38. Many testify to relief of depression and anxiety
39. Can be hot tea with ginger to soothe heartburn or nausea
40. Baby Lotion
41. When taken regularly, it can help to relieve candida
42. Rub elbows daily to relieve dry and flaky elbows.
43. Can increase circulation and help those who often feel cold
44. Improves digestion when you take a teaspoon before meals.
45. Smoothies, it also provides extra boost to health.
47. Instead of coffee cream
48. Making sugar Ice Chocolate coconut oil, cocoa, coconut and licorice powder, but the store in the freezer
49. Making toothpaste
50. Many reports about how coconut oil helped people with memory difficulties. The US has started to give Alzheimer’s patients coconut oil with very good results